Your Digital Identity and Assets

About is an interoperable and decentralized blockchain naming service with an integrated domain and NFT marketplace built on Polkadot. PolkaDomain is airdropping a total of 200,000 NAME (2% of the supply) to giveaway participants and .eth ENS owners. Complete simple social tasks and submit your details to the giveaway form for a chance to be selected to win an equal share of 75% of the total airdrop pool. remaining 25% of the pool will be airdropped to .eth ENS owners. Take Ownership of Your Digital Identity and Assets They are the decentralized, privacy preserving blockchain DNS and NFT marketplace built on Polkadot.

First Step

Visit the PolkaDomain airdrop form.

Second step

Join their Telegram group and Telegram channel.

Third Step

Follow them on Twitter and post a tweet with this Medium article and tag $NAME.

Fourth Step

Post your tweet link along with your ETH address to the Telegram group.

Fifth Step

Submit your details to the giveaway form.

Six Step

Participants will be randomly selected to share 75% of the total airdrop pool.

Seven Step

The rewards will be distributed on April 17th, 2021, after NAME gets listed on Uniswap.

Eigth Step

The remaining 25% of the pool will be airdropped to .eth ENS owners.

Nine Step

Short DescripFor more information regarding the giveaway and airdrop, see this Medium article.tion

Register Domain

The Register unclaimed domains, connect domain with user’s (PD) wallet address Set PolkaDomain wallet address as main address, automatically connect to PD address after registration Can connect to multiple addresses on multiple chains (BTC, Ethereum, Polkadot, Kusama, Parachain, etc..) User needs to stake 100 PD tokens as registration deposit; the tokens get unstaked after one obtains the domain.

Domain Transaction

The Start an on-chain transaction through a domain. The domain management module looks for the corresponding sending and receiving addresses, generate transaction data, and broadcast transaction.

If the receiving the address is on a different blockchain network, the system generates cross-chain data through Polkadot XCMP which enables cross-chain transactions.

Domain Exchange Buyer needs to stake 100 native token prior to purchasing domains.. Automatically unstake tokens if purchases don’t go through. Users can list and sell their domains at a fixed price in the marketplace.

Domain as NFT

The Newly registered domain becomes a NFT and stored as an asset automatically. NFT metadata is stored on the IPFS distributed file system .After a domain has been transferred/sold, the NFT is heldby the new owner.

Cross-chain transaction Company Supports multi-chain, multi-address cross-chain transactions. Provide wallet address anonymity through blockchain privacy technology.

Top-level domain management

A top-level domain is at the highest level in the hierarchical DNS after the root domain, eg. .com, .eth, .pd The governance module will vote on whether to make a top-level domain available for registration Users can register as a top-level domain’s second-level domain, like mydomain.pd.

Best Service Polkadomain

Decentralized Domain Name Service

They Take control of your digital identity and data with Claim and save your unique domain as NFT.

Cross-chain Transactions

They Execute cross-chain transactions while keeping your real addresses anonymous. Send and receive with your domain on BTC, ETH, Kusama, and more.

Domain and NFT Marketplace

The Acquire, exchange and sell domains through fixed swaps or auctions.

Polkadomain Features

Built on Polkadot

The is built on substrate offering cross-chain compatibility and interoperability backed by Polkadot.

Scalable and Efficient

Polka.Domain nodes provide efficient and scalable consensus mechanism that supports hundreds of nodes with thousands of transactions per seconds.

Privacy and Ownership integrates crypto addresses to a decentralized domain while preserving your privacy. Completely owned and controlled by you.


Not All The Websites Which Listed In Top List Are 100% Safe To Use Or Investment. they Do Not Promote Any Of Those. Due Diligence Is Your Own Responsibility. You Should Never Make An Investment In An Online Program With Money You Aren’t Prepared To Lose. Make Sure To Research The Website. So Please Take Care Of Your Investments. And Be On The Safe Site And Avoid Much Losing Online.

Source link