Worked only 3-4 months in Spain (BCN), how to claim tax back? : eupersonalfinance

I had a job in Barcelona (permanent contract) and tax was automatically deducted from me. They fired me, and I haven’t had a job in Spain since. I’m not on paro (since it was my first job) and am spending my savings. I have a NIE and an SS.

– Can I claim some of the tax back?

– What is my first port of call?

– Do I need to wait for the financial year to be over?

Why I’m asking:

In the UK, I know that there’s a minimum taxable allowance, and if there’s the same in Spain, I probably fall under that and would have overpaid my taxes for the year.

Source link