Bc-vault.com is a hardware wallet for secure storage of many cryptocurrencies Backups are easily and quickly encrypted and stored on an SD card long-term storage up to 120 years possible through Fe RAM storage the large display can display complete addresses and more information also usable as U2F authentication token (authentication for web services such as Facebook and others)
Why choose BC Vault hardware crypto wallet?
Each and every BC Vault ships pre-loaded with 1.0 BTC. If you break the encryption on it, its yours!
They provide you with a free, secure way to back up your crypto to an SD card, paperQR or email.
Your device. Your keys.
BC Vault gives you full control of your private keys. Encrypt, Export, Erase. Your choice.
Bc-vault.com supports over 2000 concurrent wallets to be used at the same time, with all major currencies covered.
BC Vault in the press
One for all
BC VAULT is the only cryptocurrency hardware wallet on the market that supports sending, receiving and managing all your different funds in one application and on one device.
BC VAULT gives you the possibility to store more than 2000 different (anonymous) Vaults, each encrypted with different passcode.
Support for different browsers
IE 11+ (all new versions)
Your private keys are backed up encrypted as printed QR codes and on Micro SD card.
Large display for ease of use
2,42-inch OLED 128×64 pixel display. Already supported are all major coins, with many more to be available on release.
Two factor authentications with existing online services as Google, Dropbox, Facebook, GitHub… for more security.
Bc-vault.com provide tamper evident packaging and sell only through authorized resellers.
Each initiated transaction from the desktop application has to be approved on the device itself. All transaction details can be seen clearly on the OLED for confirmation.
BC – Vault Wallet
The first, legendary BC Vault One. Unrivaled security and user-experience, free encrypted backup system, two-factor authentication and support for all major coins. BC Vault – limited Quicksilver edition. A device that combines world-class security and sturdy, aircraft-grade construction from brushed aluminum. A device that has never been compromised.
Bc – Vault Purchase
Tips for securely storing your Bc-vault.com
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
We Appreciate Your Voting . That’s the only way we can improve.